Friday, April 8, 2011

to date

The new hollow pot technology which supposes to reduce the cost of the slab

We needed to lay lots of steel work

More steel work- this was painfully reminding me of the steel work on highways!



The neighbour's house which is right on our fence!!

Another neighbor's house which is now complete with roof

More steel detail

And to think that all these will be covered by concrete!


The side front of the ground floor

The guys at work
We've come a long way and to be honest I have been lazy to write about it. Not that it's not exciting, but there are so many things to think about and do, and all with deadlines! So I suppose those with no deadlines like this blog get relegated and it's hard to bring myself to do it. I have been feeling guilty because a few friends keep asking for the updates and I couldn't refer them to the blog...well because it was not updated. Well, here are a few pics to show where we were 3 weeks ago. We are about 8 courses higher and I hope I can update you on this next wekk.

1 comment:

  1. That is one large and spacious foundation for a building! It’s amazing to think that all those materials and equipment would actually create a very fine structure in the long run. It would be a great opportunity to see the final result of the construction. ;)

    - Lincoln Kitchen

    ReplyDelete