Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Progress

It's been a little quiet but we are making steady progress. The structural engineer completed his drawings a week ago and we had them submitted to the council, and were asked to wait for 14 days till they are approved. Apparently this is only the first stage of approval and only God knows when we can get to the final stages.


In true woman style, I have already began looking around for interior decor ideas. The structure is complete in my mind and I am now working the color and decor. My good husband can't get over this.
Well, this is my way of ensuring that I am still excited about it, in spite of all the delays by various councils. It's my one way of remaining sane!

Anyway, the drawing comes back to Mavoko on the 15th. I need to say 'should come back'. Let's wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment