Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The house before my very eyes


I am very excited. We visited the architect hopefully for the last time before we have a structural engineer's plan and he surprised us with lovely photos of how our house is expected to look like ( the rear view is above).





 This was the first time the construction began to look real! Right there...in front of my eyes!

I am hoping that we can make it look like this, or even better!

Now what we need is wait for the structural engineer's plan and then we can launch it at the Municipal  offices and hopefully in three weeks, we will have an approved plan.






We have to pray that all goes well, as the things we have heard about Mavoko Municipal Council are not all positive.
I shall be here talk about it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment